tirsdag 31. mars 2009

Love is when you feel that somebody is loving you!


I know that you love me, but why me?
I know you care about me, and want me to love you to..
But why?
You are cute, kind, funny and are great, but why?
Why would someone like you love me?
And why do you have so bad life...
You tell me about everything like we had meth each other...
You know much about me, even things that I have'nt told you...
You love me with you whole heart and realy want to meet me...
You may say many stupid things, but still...
I think you're funny and stuff...
Why can't I fall inlove...
It's because of that guy...
He stole my heart, and broke it twise...
He broke my soul, my heart and even my feelings, And now...
I don't even know how you can love some that is cruel as me...
I am the wurst person in the world, it's like I am just using you...
So I have only one thing to say.
Please.. Don't love me, even when you want to...
I don't want to break your hopes...
Like my love did to me...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar